Thursday, September 16, 2010

Majerle Kingston Gonzales

Jamie and I are happy to announce the arrival of our little man. His name is Majerle Kingston Gonzales. His first name is pronounced Mar-Lee. We like to call him Mars. He is an adorable little blessing. Jamie and I couldn't be happier. He was born on September 4th 2010 at 6:41 am. He weighed 8 lbs and 12 oz and was 20 inches long. He was a big one. The pregnancy was so smooth and the delivery had some complications but I would do it again in heart beat. Jamie was an amazing partner and he made me feel so safe. I love him with all my heart and couldn't ask for a better husband. We look forward to the love, challenges, and fun that parenting this boy will bring!






7 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

congrats to the two of you!!! it is such an exciting time and such a special feeling having a new born in the house. i am really excited for you guys!

keep the pictures coming of the cute little guy.

Unknown said...

Covie I am so happy for you !!! You have an amazing family!!!I love you <3

Jen said...

So happy for you guys! He's adorable! And you are right, just wait--- everything changes.

Love ya Jen!!

WareHouse said...

Hooray! What a handsome little guy! So excited for you guys to be parents! I know you will be wonderful ones! Congrats!

Elliestuff* said...

Covie, your pic with Mars is nice. Was that Jamie who took the pic? I love it! I hope you are resting when Mars does. I want to go by again today (Mark too).

Season said...

Congrats on being a new mom, Covie! What a fun time for you guys. Hope everyone is doing well!

Jen and Ky said...

Welcome back to blogging and congrats on the birth of your baby boy! What a fun adventure it is to be a parent, you guys are going to love it! Good luck with the transition and keep us posted with his growth!
PS. I love his name, great pick!